At BUILD I…
I work with a team on external communications, media monitoring, social media, email communications, and web content for both BUILD and the NCIT Capacity-Building Hub.
An aspect of my work that excites me…
Is to have a hand in improving the systems for diverse children and families.
When the day is done…
I enjoy spending time with my family, exploring new coffee shops, and kicking a soccer ball around with friends.
Much of my interest and background includes strategic communication, health communication, speaking to diverse audiences, Spanish and English translation, marketing, and public relations.
- Communications Associate, American Civil Liberties Union of Texas
- Public Relations Specialist, Shriners Hospitals for Children – Houston
- Spanish Interpreter, Cyracom International, Houston
- Marketing Director, Council of Ethnic Organizations at the University of Houston
- BA, Spanish, The University of Houston
- MA, Public Relations, The University of Houston