At BUILD I…
work within the National Workforce Technical Assistance Center team and am primarily responsible for managing the Workforce Wednesday Collaborative and associated Eblasts and Webinars. I also work on other state-specific projects related to early childhood workforce competencies, professional development systems, leadership development and systems thinking capacity building.
I do this work because…
I know first hand how critical our early childhood systems infrastructure is to the success of young children, their families and the educators who work with children every day, and I believe the United States has a long way to go to strengthen our infrastructure to support every child to reach their highest potential.
- Managed the Community Strategy of the Prenatal-to-Three Capacity-Building Hub (coordinating and facilitating the Pritzker Fellowship, the Community Steering Committee and Communities of Practice)
- Education Director, Felton Institute, San Francisco, CA,
- Bay Area Regional Coordinator California Resource and Referral Network, San Francisco, CA
- Adjunct Faculty/Lecturer San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Program Director Gateway to Quality, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA,
- Program Officer, Child Care Facilities Fund, Low Income Investment Fund, San Francisco, CA
- Statewide Program Manager, Massachusetts Leadership Empowerment Action Project, Cambridge, MA
Doctor of Education in Leadership (EdD) emphasis in early childhood, Mills College