At BUILD I…
manage the Community Strategy of the National Collaborative for Infants and Toddlers (NCIT), which includes coordinating and facilitating the Pritzker Fellowship, the Community Steering Committee and some of our Communities of Practice. I also work on several related projects, such as the Community Toolkit and others.
I do this work because…
I know first hand how critical our early childhood systems infrastructure is to the success of young children, their families and the educators who work with children every day, and I believe the United States has a long way to go to strengthen our infrastructure to support every child to reach their highest potential.
- Education Director, Felton Institute, San Francisco, CA,
- Bay Area Regional Coordinator California Resource and Referral Network, San Francisco, CA
- Doctor of Education in Leadership (EdD) emphasis in early childhood, Mills College
- Adjunct Faculty/Lecturer San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Program Director Gateway to Quality, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA,
- Program Officer, Child Care Facilities Fund, Low Income Investment Fund, San Francisco, CA
- Statewide Program Manager, Massachusetts Leadership Empowerment Action Project, Cambridge, MA