At BUILD I…
am a Technical Assistance Specialist for the National ECE Workforce Center. I provide targeted and intensive technical assistance for states, territories, and communities to promote career advancement and improve compensation for the ECE workforce.
I do this work because…
I believe all children deserve equitable access to high quality early learning environments. I want to contribute to building a childcare system that values the diverse need of children and their families, elevates the role of the early care and education teacher, and corrects years of marginalization and underinvestment
An aspect of my work that excites me…
I enjoy witnessing progress. Whether it be watching a child learn something new, a teacher implementing a new practice, or a shift in policy, I’m excited by growth!
When the day is done…
I enjoy doing Pilates or yoga, binge watching a new series, & reading
- Child Care Aware of America, Early Care & Education Specialist
- Help Me Grow National Center – Business Administrative Coordinator
- Connecticut Children’s Kohl’s Start Childhood off Right – Program Manager
- United Way of CT, 211 Child Care – Early Childhood Specialist
- YWCA Early Learning Center- Early Educator
- B.S. Psychology concentration in Human Development-Howard University
- M.Ed. Early Childhood Education Curriculum & Instruction- Concordia University- Portland