At BUILD I…
manage resource sharing and knowledge dissemination and ensure materials and online resources are accessible across XChange neighborhoods and meeting minutes shared. Other responsibilities include triage Help Desk tickets, provide technical assistance across all management platforms, manage external/internal calendars, support meetings and event logistics, and technical support for Community of Practice kick-offs & national/grantee-only webinars.
- Research fellow, U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Title I Funding (Student Achievement & School Accountability)
- Communities In Schools school-based teaching staff and federal program grants officer on comprehensive school reform initiatives for DC public and public charter schools
- Program manager, DC Career Academy Network, DC Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Policy and program analyst, DC Workforce Investment Council
- BS, Political Science, The University of Virginia
- MA, Public Administration, George Washington University, dual concentration in budget & public financing, and public & private partnerships.