At BUILD I…
work to ensure that The BUILD Initiative is communicating effectively, both internally and externally by providing BUILD teams and partners with content and resources that will support their goals and help them stay up to date on what is happening around the US regarding early childhood equity. My work also includes social media strategy, email communications, website content development, and graphics.
An aspect of my work that excites me…
is the chance I get to support teams, within the BUILD network, in communicating and providing resources necessary for building equitable systems for children and their families throughout the country.
When the day is done…
I spend time developing websites and creating graphic design for small businesses. In addition, I enjoy drawing, working out, watching movies with my teenage daughter, and reading mysteries.
- Program Coordinator, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority, Cleveland, OH
- Graphic/Website Designer, Freelance, Cleveland, OH
- Communications Consultant, Black Child Development Institute – Cleveland Affiliate, Cleveland, OH
- Corporate Marketing Coordinator, Triangle Fastener Corporation, Cleveland, OH
- Marketing Communications Associate, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- MBA, Marketing, American Intercontinental University
- BA, Communication, Cleveland State University
- AS, Graphic Design, Art Institute of Pittsburgh