At BUILD I…
co-lead our home-based child care (HBCC) work which includes national webinars and an HBCC Community of Practice, and collaborate on other HBCC projects with national partners all focused on raising up HBCC as a quality early education option. Additionally, I am involved in our ongoing work supporting and including emerging bilingual learners in ECE systems and exploring how immigration trauma impacts young children.
I am most proud of…
being a part of the BUILD team and helping states and communities make equitable change on behalf of children and families.
When the day is done…
I love spending time with my husband and young son in our rural Blue Ridge Mountains area outside of Charlottesville, VA.
- Urban Strategies, Washington, D.C.
- Lutheran Family Services, Charlottesville, VA
- Infant and Toddler Connection of the Blue Ridge, Charlottesville, VA
- San Diego Regional Center, San Diego, CA
- Neighborhood House Early Head Start, San Diego, CA
- La Mesa-Spring Valley School District, La Mesa, CA