At BUILD I…
serve as the lead staff member to a broad cross-section of partners at the state and national level focused on the development and implementation of equitable cross-sector quality improvement systems to improve early learning experiences and outcomes for children and families. In that role I serve as BUILD’s primary liaison for all requests for information and technical assistance to states on all aspects of quality improvement systems. I coordinate, develop and implement an annual “curriculum” of activities that includes webinars, resource materials, peer-to-peer learning, conferences and other opportunities designed to support improved early learning systems.
- Director of Early Learning Services, Office of Child
- Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), Departments of Education and Human Services in Pennsylvania, 2005-2012
- Program Director in PA, with SUM Child Development Inc.,1978-2005
- Began a child care program that grew into a multi-site NAEYC accredited program serving 800+ children
- Bucknell University, 1976