Consultant, Special Projects
At BUILD I…
handle a variety of special projects including communications, meeting planning and support, and operations.
I do this work because…
I believe that all young children deserve the chance to thrive and it’s our responsibility to help create the plans, policies, and programs that support families and communities in making that happen.
I am most proud of…
the role I played, along with many others, in the creation of the BUILD initiative way back in 2002. It’s been wonderful to see our original ideas flourish and evolve into the organization that BUILD is today.
When the day is done…
I’m likely to be planning my next trip, reading, taking photographs, making something crafty or spending time with family and friends.
- Consultant to NJ Early Years Funders Collaborative and Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- Vice President of Programs, Lucent Technologies Foundation
- Executive Director, AT&T Family Care Development Fund
- Manager, AT&T Corporate Communications
- 2013 Work-Life Legacy Award, Families and Work Institute
- Ball State University, B.S, Psychology and Journalism