My work is…
developing ways to engage communities in storytelling to drive early childhood and whole family systems policies forward.
I do this work because…
a well-supported family is a thriving family. I want to do my part to make our systems work for all families.
An aspect of my work that excites me is…
getting to connect with communities, helping to elevate their voices in the areas they need to be heard.
When the day is done…
I enjoy being a dad and spending time with my daughter, working in my garden, or learning how everything in my 100 year old home works.
- Research Assistant in Parent and Family Education – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Development Manager – The Aliveness Project
- Working on MEd in Parent and Family Education, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Graduate Minor in Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- BA in Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin – Madison