At BUILD I…
work with a team to ensure effective internal and external communications that promote The BUILD Initiative mission and vision. My work includes website management, content development, social media, email communications, and graphics.
An aspect of my work that excites me…
is the opportunity to play a role in promoting equitable child- and family-serving systems.
When the day is done…
I spend time playing and laughing with my children, husband, and dogs.
- Assistant Director for Communications, Moore County Schools, Carthage, N.C.
- Program Coordinator and Community Educator, Friend to Friend, a domestic violence and sexual assault services center, Carthage, N.C.
- TEFL Teacher, Pacayitas, Costa Rica
- MS, Administration of Human Services, Wilmington University
- BA, History, Presbyterian College