At BUILD I…
serve as the Assistant Director of the National Collaborative for Infants and Toddlers (NCIT) Capacity Building Hub providing support to state and community coalitions as they strive to provide services and improve outcomes for infants and toddlers and their families. With a focus on early childhood education, supported families, and infant, toddler and maternal health, our goal is to ensure that all families with young children thrive. As Assistance Director, my primary role is to support the work of the talented group of professionals who provide direct support and guidance to the states and communities who participate in the Hub’s activities.
When the day is done…
I like to spend time with my husband, two teenage children, and our dog, cat, and bunny. When there is time, I love to bake and curl up with a good book.
- Program Manager, National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness
- Senior Training and Technical Assistance Specialist, National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching, and Learning
- Manager, Education Services at Quality Assist, Inc.
- Policy Advisor at the GA Department of Early Care and Learning
- Executive Director at the Mecklenburg Partnership for Children (Smart Start)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Finance, Miami University
- Master’s Degree in Public Policy, University of Michigan