Whole Family Systems Liaison
At BUILD I…
serve as a Whole Family Systems (WFS) Liaison and provide technical assistance and support facilitation between states and communities in system building! I have the pleasure of working with state leaders from specific programs and departments in partnership with WFS grantees to help, foster new and ongoing relationships to better learn about practices and policies that are inclusive of and benefit marginalized populations.
An aspect of my work that excites me…
is that I get to live out my passion through my profession as a Public Health Practitioner.
I am most proud of…
my children and family.
When the day is done…
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, taking evening rides, creating fun dinner themes for my family, and to prepare for the new day ahead.
- Early Childhood Health Division Chief, District of Columbia Department of Health
- Program Manager, Help Me Grow DC, District of Columbia Department of Health
- Health Education Manager, Early Childhood Education Programs, District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Director of Health and Wellness, Prevention, Outreach, Wellness, Education, Reduction(P.O.W.E.R), Sasha Bruce Youthwork
- Master of Public Health, George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Bachelor of Science, Howard University