At BUILD I…
draft and/or edit BUILD communication pieces including briefs, executive summaries, reports, proposals, write and co-write blogs, interview leaders in the field to inform various written materials, and participate as a member of BUILD’s Communications Team and Operations Team.
An aspect of my work that excites me…
is the opportunity to continually sharpen both my understanding of race equity issues and my ability to effectively represent them in writing.
- Director, State Improvement Grant, Office of the State Superintendent of Education, Washington, D.C.
- Manager, Early Intervention programs for children with autism, New York City.
- Writing Teacher, LaGuardia Community College, NYC; Rikers Island and Queens House of Detention, NYC; Altos de Chavon, Dominican Republic; Junshin Women’s College, Japan.
- Masters, Education, with a specialization in teaching English, City University of New York
- Bachelors, Spanish Literature, City University of New York
- The Potential—and Pitfalls—of Telehealth
- The Need For Trauma-Informed Services And Policies In Early Care And Education: A Webinar Series
- Reflections On QRIS 2018: Dr. Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot
- It’s Time: The Steady Growth Of QRIS And The ECE System