At BUILD I…
provide visionary leadership for the PN-3 XChange – an open, online community designed to bring together prenatal-to-three leaders and champions in a shared space that fosters lively peer-to-peer discourse, encourages resource sharing and builds meaningful connections between cross-sector professionals working to improve outcomes for infants, toddlers and their families.
I enjoy the challenge of…
leveraging technology to build connections and provide access to resources that support leaders, practitioners and advocates in their work on behalf of young children and their families.
When the day is done…
you can find me enjoying a cup of tea, reading a good book, and spending time with my husband and our houseful of rescue pets in our quiet, lakeside community nestled in Maryland’s beautiful Piedmont region.
- Director of Education & Learning Technology at National Association for the Education of Young Children, Washington, DC
- Specialist at Office of Child Development and Early Learning, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, PA
- Keystone STARS Specialist at South Central Regional Key/Child Care Consultants, York, PA
- Area Team Leader & Center Director at Hildebrandt Learning Centers, Carlisle, PA
- Adjunct Instructor at Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, PA
- BA, Communications – Susquehanna University
- MA, Humanities – Pennsylvania State University