Build Infant-toddler Care Capacity
- Reviewing the Research Base from 1985-2020: Infant and Toddler Child Care and At-Risk Children’s School Readiness
- Using the Preschool Development Grant Birth Through Five Renewal Funding to Support Children Younger than Three
- This brief highlights trends across 23 states that submitted successful PDG B-5 Renewal applications and presents top-level summaries of their work to enhance early care and education system capacity to support infants, toddlers, and their families.
- A Continued Call to Action: Building a Comprehensive Birth-to-Three Strategy in the District of Columbia
- Through this brief, we share DC’s infant/toddler story — the recent investments and decisions, the evolution of its approach and strategies, and the people who made this progress possible. As other state and community leaders seek to create comprehensive systems of care for young children and their families, DC’s story shows what the future might look like.