Coordinated Outreach, Application, Eligibility, and Enrollment System
- Coordinating Eligibility and Enrollment
- The resources from the PDG B-5 TA Center on this page are meant to inform state and local groups who are aiming to coordinate eligibility and enrollment.
- Use of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds to support services for children ages 0-5
- Description of short-term, impactful investments with ARPA funds that apply for PDG
- Coordinated Services for Families: An In-depth Look at Approaches That Coordinate Early Care and Education With Other Health and Human Services
- This new 72 page report looks at programs, groups, agencies, and organizations that coordinate ECE with other health and human services. It presents models of coordinated services at the state and local level and addresses questions such as whether coordinated serves approaches are able to coordinate partnerships and service application and deliver, how they intend to reduce barriers and roadblocks for families to access services and what has been learned from the various efforts about integrating enrollment and eligibility processes for health and human services.